Offices in Lagos & Abuja
save time and money.
GET TO KNOW US
We strive to be the acknowledged leader and preferred partner in document security and management solutions driven by our innovative technology and highly skilled workforce” ~ Our Mission
At DataGuard, we manage the complete life cycle of your documents. The tenured retention of certain data and documentation is a legal obligation, applicable to all companies.
DataGuard offers highly secure document security and storage solutions, leveraging our unique barcode technology which allows for easy retrieval both physically and electronically.
Our services assist in all stages of your archiving project: from sorting your documents, to filing and storing them physically or electronically. We also offer a legacy document security and scanning solution for our clients’ legacy records preservation
In addition, we also handle the safe and confidential disposal of your records.
By outsourcing their records management, our clients can focus on their core business, and save time and money on managing their records as we ensure 100% document security.
A Quick Glance Of Our Operational Expertise
At DataGuard our central philosophy is to employ global best practices to provide our customers with as good as any service that is obtainable anywhere in the world. Every key component of our service delivery – physical infrastructure, technology, processes and procedures and most importantly, our team is built on this philosophy
WE KEEP COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Even with Covid 19 around, you can still trust us with your document.
We understand the complexities and challenges that the pandemic poses to all our customers and are working proactively in protecting and reducing to the barest likely exposure of all members of staff and visiting clients. We recognize that our collective health and safety is crucial for your business continuity and have taken steps to ensure that all our staff are well educated and protected. A dedicated workplace safety team is working actively to monitor the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and steps have been taken to keep our workspace safe. Please see below some safety measures we have put in place.
Our approach to protecting staff is via education, policy enforcement, and other administrative measures. Some of the safety provisions made for staff include but not limited to:
- 1- Encouraging a culture of washing hands and maintaining maximum hygiene standards within and outside the office premises
- 2- Provision of hand sanitizers for all members of staff for use every hour.
- 3- Encouraging a culture of washing hands and maintaining maximum hygiene standards within and outside the office premises
- 4- Provision of hand sanitizers for all members of staff for use every hour.
- 5- Provision of nose masks for all staff that visits client locations both for evacuation and meetings.
- 6- Ensuring deep cleaning of all common areas such as reception areas, lunchrooms, and convenience with disinfectants and other chlorine-based cleaning agents
- 7- Prohibiting the use of other staff phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment
- 8- Bi-daily temperature checks to monitor for fevers amongst staff.
- 9- Use of hand sanitizers and temperature checks for all individuals that access the compound from outside. Restricting access when temperatures are above 36.5 C
- 10- Educate staff on the need to always maintain social distance both within and outside the office.
- 11- Educate staff on embracing a cashless culture in transacting daily.
- 12- Limit physical meetings with customers are much as possible while encouraging online meetings, via Microsoft teams, join-me, skype-for-business, etc.
- Enforcement of a stay-at-home rule for any staff that shows signs or symptoms of sickness.
- Limiting all non-essential travels
GET A FREE QUOTE
Total No of
OUR LATEST CONSULTING INSIGHTS
DataGuard Now In Abuja
Wow, Exciting times are here. In a bid to lead in and to be a preferred partner in document security and manag...
9 Features Every Document Management System Must Have
9 Features Every Document Management System Must Have A document management system – DMS is a system ...
What is an Electronic Document Management System
Understanding an Electronic Document Management System An Electronic Document Management System is defined acc...
HOW TO STAY SAFE ONLINE
Just think of the many opportunities to use public or loosely managed WiFi in airport lounges, hotels, coffee ...
5 Reasons you need a Document Management System
Document management can be a paper-heavy and time-intensive process due to excessive length, revisions and app...
8 Things Really Efficient People Do
Most everyone would like to be more efficient. Just think, you would spend less time doing the things that you...