DATAGUARD DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED
DataGuard Document Management Limited maintains personal data of its Data Subjects. We are
committed to respecting your privacy by handling all the personal data collected in business and
employment relationship in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and DataGuard’s privacy
policies. This notice hereby explains our practices with regards to your personal data.
1. We collect, process and transfer data subjects’ personal data through computerized and appropriate
processing systems for the following purposes:
• Data protection regulation compliance
• Employees’, customers’ and third parties’ personal data management
• Legal compliance and risk management
• Statutory requirements by government
• Protection of our reputation and integrity
• Vital interest of government and data subjects
• Other Legal and customary business-related purposes.
2. We may process sensitive personal data (such as race, public opinion, sexual orientation, or health
information etc.) if it is needed for business objectives or if it is required to comply with applicable law.
Personal data will not be collected, processed, or transferred, except where adequate privacy
protection mechanisms are established.
3. We may disclose your personal data:
• to Ministries, Departments, Agencies and regulatory bodies, for the purposes listed above
• to data processors, who use the data only for our purposes
• to companies that provide services to us
• where required by Law
• where permitted by law without obtaining consent or considering the contractual or vital interest
of data subjects
• in the event of an emergency.
All processing and transfers of personal data are subject to reasonable, confidentiality and privacy
safeguards. We have shared responsibility with regards to the accuracy of your personal data.
Contact: DataGuard Document Management Limited
Address: 5 Okotie Eboh Street, Ikoyi, Lagos
Tel: (234) 01-7120701 and 01-7120702